Too many guilds to choose from? Want to narrow down your choices?
Our Guild Filter feature is here to the rescue. Follow the steps given to find your ideal guild in no time.
If you want to find out how to enable filters for tournaments, check out this guide.
Note: Update to our latest version to access this plus many more features and fixes.
How to enable guild filters?
1. Launch game.tv on your device.
2. Click the drawer icon on the top left.
3. Select the “Guilds and communities” option.
4. Select the “Find Guild” option at the bottom in blue.
5. Click on the triangular Filter icon located top right.
6. This will open the “Filters” window. Select "CLOSE" top right if you want to exit.
7. Select from the two options given:
a. "Games" - Your Favorite games selected during account creation or from the "Favorite games" section in the side drawer menu will be shown up-top. Select more by clicking on them. The total count will be shown on the right.
b. "Country" - Unlike the above section, you can only select a single country. The previously selected country will be seen above.
8. When done, click on the “Apply” button in blue.
9. To remove all present filters and start over, click the “CLEAR ALL” icon bottom left.
Voila! You’re all set to find the guild of choice. Happy Gaming!
Last Updated 16th June 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.