There are two ways to watch a livestream:
- Get tournament link from the host and follow from Step 1 below OR
- Any tournament created from your guild will appear on your landing page. Click on that tournament card when registering to play and watch streaming. For this follow on from Step 2.
Note: Streaming functionality is optional and dependent on the host. When creating the tournament, the host has to mention the streaming link there. To learn how to enable streaming, click here .
How to watch a livestream?
1. Copy and paste the link in the browser of choice (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox, Opera etc.) on a mobile device. Then hit “OPEN”.
2. It will redirect to the game.tv app and you will be provided an option to register for the tournament. Click on the “Register” button.
3. After successful registration, you will be able to see the “Watch” button.
4. Once the tournament starts you will be able to watch by clicking on the “Watch stream” button.
Note: After tournament registration time ends, you will not be able to register though you can still watch the live stream.
You’re all set! Happy Gaming!
Last Updated 08th December 2020.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.