Eager to create the next big guild but confused as to how? We’ve got your back with these simple steps. Follow them to a tee and you’re all good to go.
How to Create a Guild?
1. Launch game.tv on your device.
2. Click on the drawer icon located top left.
3. Select the “Guilds and communities” option.
4. Click on “Find Guild” option at the bottom in blue.
5. First, choose the game (located on top), under which you want to create the guild. Then click on the plus(+) icon on the bottom right.
6. "SELECT GAME" first. This will open the game selection screen. After you're done, click "Apply".
7. Fill all the required fields like "LOGO", "GUILD NAME", "DESCRIPTION", "MEMBER LIMIT", and "REGION".
Note: If you want to prevent unwanted players from joining, then enable the "Make it Private" option.
8. After filling out the details, click on the “Create guild option”.
And you’re done! Have fun gaming with your guild members.
Last Updated 03rd June 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.