Challenging another guild to a face-off is not only super fun, but super easy to do. Just follow the steps below and have a blast.
Note: Once the challenge has been created, it cannot be edited.
How to create a Guild Wars Tournament?
1. Launch game.tv app and click on the drawer icon located top left.
2. Select the "Guilds and communities" option.
3. Click on the "More" option found in the "Guild wars" tab.
4. Select your preferred game and click on the "Create Challenge" button to form a guild battle.
5. Select the particular guild in the pop-up you want to play with.
Note: If you have only one guild then it will skip the pop-up and navigate directly to the "Create challenge" page.
6. Add, select or edit in the required fields given. Click on the "Post" option located bottom after.
Challenge has been issued. Good luck and may the best team win!
Last Updated 24th June 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.