Can’t figure out how to create a guild tournament for your guild to enjoy? Don’t worry we’ve got your back. Follow our easy steps below and you’ll be all set.
Note: Below steps would only be applicable if the guild already exists where you wish to create the tournament.
How to Create a Guild Tournament?
1. Launch game.tv on your device.
2. Click on the side drawer icon on the top left.
3. Select the “Host a tournament” button in blue.
4. Click on the plus(+) icon located bottom right.
5. Select your preferred game.
6. Choose Tournament Style and hit “Next”. For example,“Quick Tournament” is chosen here.
Note: For the “Custom tournaments” option, you can find the “Guild only” option. Choose a guild when prompted. (In case you want to create a guild, check out this guide.)
7. Select the "GAME MODE", "TOURNAMENT STARTS IN", "SELECT COUNTRY" and "SELECT LANGUAGE" as required.
8. Then hit “Create Tournament” to head to your own Guild tournament.
9. On the Tournament page, click on the three buttons located bottom left.
10. Select "Share tournament".
Note: You can share the link to those you would like to invite. Registration is mandatory for all players. If any one wants to register, they have to be part of the guild first.
11. Either "Share on Twitter" or "Copy" the link to share via social media/messaging platforms.
You’re all set. Game on!
Last Updated 03rd June 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.