Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
If you've followed the wrong Club by accident, you can easily exit it by going through the steps of this guide.
This can help you wipe away all Club-related content (tournaments, video shorts, streams, NFTs) from showing up on your Home Feed, or the "Tournaments", "Clubs", or "Watch" tab.
To exit a Club, you should:
- Launch the app and head to the "Clubs" tab
- Select the Club you want to exit from the "My clubs" list
- Tap the three horizontal dots located top right
- Select "Unfollow" and confirm the same in the pop-up to proceed
Note: This is not applicable if you are the only Admin of that Club. You should assign another Club Follower as an Admin before exiting.
How can I exit/leave a Club?
1. Launch game.tv and tap the "Clubs" tab.
2. Choose the Club which you want to exit/leave (Press "more " if the particular club is not featured in the main page).
3. Tap the three horizontal dots.
4. Select the "Unfollow" option to exit/leave the Club.
5. Press "Yes, unfollow now" to confirm your exit from the Club.
That’s all there is. Have fun gaming!
Last Updated 18th January 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.