Accidentally added some members to your guild and want to remove them? Check out the following steps to do just that.
Note: Only Admins can remove members from the guild
How to Remove members from a Guild?
1. Launch game.tv on your device.
2. Click on the drawer icon on the top left.
3. Select the “Guilds and communities” option.
4. Under “My guilds”, select the guild where you want to remove members (if you cannot find the guild there, click on the “more >” button located top right).
5. Click on the “Member” tab in purple.
6. This will open the "Details" page. Here, you can find the particular member by scrolling down or typing their name in the search bar.
7. Click on the three dots next to the user you want to remove. Select the "Kickout player" from the options shown.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated 04th June 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.