Want to join a custom room but can’t figure out how to access the ID and Password? Check out this guide below to help you out.
Note: The steps below will be applicable only after receiving room-id and password via notification. Also, please login on time to prevent a ban/removal from the room. Lastly, the ID and Password will only be shared if you are selected to play the tournament.
How to use the custom ID and password?
1. Open the Free Fire app and on the top right corner, click on the option to select the Match Type and Map (CLASSIC, Bermuda, etc).
2. In the pop-up at the bottom right corner, click on the “CUSTOM” option.
3. The CUSTOM Menu opened will show the list of Rooms created and on-going.
4. To join the specific Custom Room with the Room ID, type it in the Search Box located top right and hit the search button.
5. This will take you to the Custom Room. Just click and press the “Join” button.
6. If your Custom Room is Password Protected then you will be asked to enter the Password. Enter in the field provided and click “CONFIRM”.
Voila! You’re now in and that much closer to your victory. Happy Gaming!
Last Updated 08 December 2020.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.