Want to kick out a troublesome player from your guild? Prevent them from rejoining and causing trouble again? Well this guide is the solution for you.
Note: Only guild admins can use this feature. Please update to the latest version to avail this and more, including new games, fun features and much-needed fixes.
How to Ban Players from a Guild?
1. Launch game.tv on your device and click on the drawer icon located top left.
2. Select the “Guilds and communities” option.
3. Under the “My guilds” section, select the guild of choice (if you cannot find the guild there, click on the “more >” button located top right).
4. In the Guild page, select the orange “Members” tab.
5. Scroll down or type in the particular player’s name in the Search bar to find them.
6. After selecting the player in question, click on the three horizontal dots to the right.
7. Choose the “Ban player” option.
8. You will be shown a warning pop-up. Read through and opt on the “Yes, ban player” button to continue.
That’s that! The player will be notified of the ban and will no longer be able to participate in the guild until they are unbanned. So use it wisely!
Last Updated 03rd December 2020.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.