Note: As usual, we request you to upgrade our app to the latest version to avail this, and many more fixes, features and games to enjoy.
Love TikTok but wish there was a game-specific version to appeal to your gamer desires? Well wait no longer, as our Watch feature is here to fill the gap!
This fun feature showcases videos less than a minute in duration, and created by your favorite gamers, streamers and e-sporters.
Our guide below will help you access this feature and learn all its bits and pieces.
Note: Uploading videos on Watch is currently restricted to certified streamers and gamers.
How to Access Shorts?
1. Launch the app and select the "Watch" option on the Navigation bar.
2. Choose "Shorts".
3. This will start playing short videos immediately. The page will contain the following components:
a. Hashtags for categorization
c. View Count
d. Uploader's name
f. Mute button
g. Share link to forward to your favorite social media channels
h. Like button
i. Comment and count
Note: You can switch between "Shorts" and "Streams" by clicking the arrows above.
4. Click on the video to pause, plus see the remaining and total time.
5. Scroll up on the screen to see the next video, and so on.
6. Click on the Uploader's name or profile pic to see their profile
7. Here you can see the Clubs they've joined, their game rankings, percentage of tournaments won/played and more.
With that, you're a master of the Watch! View, comment and share your favorite videos right away.
Last Updated 19th October 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.