Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Club Admin, pinning messages in your Club Chat can be your savior.
Why? You can use it to highlight important info like tournament alerts, changes in Club policy, your social media channels or anything you communicated via message. This helps it stand out from your other messages.
Pinning messages ensures that all your Club Followers can see it at all times. To do so, you'll need to:
- Launch the app and tap the "Clubs" tab below
- Choose the Club of interest
- Press the "Chat" icon below
- Select the pin icon next to the message you want to pin
- To unpin it, either tap another message or the unpin icon above
Follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
Note: Pinning messages can only be done by Club Admins, Moderators, and Managers.
How can I pin messages in Club Chat?
1. Launch the app and tap the "Clubs" tab below.
2. Choose your particular Club from the "My clubs" list (if you cannot find the Club there, press “more” located top right).
3. Tap the "Chat" button found bottom right.
4. Touch the pin icon on the particular message you want to highlight.
5. A note in green will inform you that a notification has been sent to all Club Followers to check out the pinned message.
6. Pinned messages sit right on top. Tap the down arrow to see the entire message. Select the unpin icon to remove the pinned message or press another message pin to replace the former.
That's all! You can now pin important messages like a boss, letting all your Followers know about any latest updates or info.
Last Updated 04th January 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.