Want to jazz up your profile pic into something else? Modify your username? Share your profile stats on social media? Well this guide's here to help.
This article is divided into 2 sections:
1. How to Access the Profile page?
2. What all can I Do and Change under the Profile page?
Note: As usual, we request you to upgrade our app to the latest version to avail this, and many more fixes, features and games to enjoy.
How to Access the Profile page?
1. Launch the app and select the "More" option on the Navigation Bar below.
2. Select your profile above.
With that, you've reached the Profile page. The section below will detail what all features it offers.
What all can I Do and Change under the Profile page?
Starting from the top, we have:
1. Three horizontal dots menu - Select this to open the following options:
a. "Share" - Share your account details on social media and/or chat
b. "Copy Account ID" - To use for integration with our NFT Platform.
c. "Delete account" - To wipe away all your profile details from game.tv.
2. Profile pic - Click the pencil icon to choose from a buffet of options. You can also upload your own as well by selecting the camera icon (includes GIF support as well).
3. Username - Edit using the pencil icon to the right and click on the tick mark to save the changes.
Note: The grey user name below with hastag & numbers below helps identify you amongst others with a similar user name.
4. Below your username, you can find the balance for your two most important game.tv currencies:
a. Tickets: Click on the ">" to know more.
b. Coins: Click on the ">" to know more.
5. "Tournament Stats" - Helps determine your Leaderboard ranking. These show:
a. Number of Tournaments played
b. Number of Tournaments won
c. Winning percentage
6. "Fan Passes" - Your purchased Fan Passes plus the time left on them can be found here. Select "more >" to see all of them.
8. "Favorite games" - Displays games chosen by you during on-boarding. Swipe left to see them all. In the end, select the "Manage games" option to add/remove/edit your Favorite Games.
9. "Following" - Shows the list of Clubs joined. Ordered on basis of when you followed them. Click on the "more >" to see the complete list.
And that's that. Have fun tweaking & modifying your Profile, and watching it grow.
Last Updated 25th October 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.