Tired of registering for tournaments but being placed on the waitlist? Irritated by how those slots fill up so fast, almost by the time you blink?
Well those tickets you see at the top is our solution to this problem. This guide will explain them in detail and help you make the best use of them.
Note: As usual, we request you to upgrade our app to the latest version to avail this, and many more fixes, features and games to enjoy.
How to access the ticketing feature?
1. For those who want to know more, you can easily access it by clicking on the side drawer icon at bottom right.
2. This will showcase your Profile name, tap on it to proceed.
3. Selecting the "Tickets" option available on the profile page will pop the Tickets page which provides detailed pointers to read through (the rules are detailed in the next section).
4. Once you've read through, click on the "exit arrow" above to exit.
5. Each day post-Ticket recharge, you have to collect them by
a) Clicking on the "ticket" icon present on home page at top right.
b) Selecting "collect now" option available at the bottom.
6. Depending on the game and mode, the Ticket cost may vary. It will be displayed in the tournament card.
7. This will also be seen right before and during registration.
8. Post-Registration a pop-up will display how the remaining Ticket count.
9. If you have none left, you'll have to wait until the next day to get them back.
Note: This only counts for clubs with more than 1000 followers. You can still play in such clubs without Tickets.
That's how it work! With this you're a full set Ticketmaster.
Tickets Usage - Terms & Conditions
1. Players start with 100 tickets every day for registering in tournaments that require tickets, to ensure everyone gets a fair chance to participate.
2. Tickets are to be collected daily from the Ticket Count Bar (Drawer menu on the left)
3. Only applicable for clubs with 1000 members or larger. No tickets required to register for other clubs.
4. Tickets required for registration may vary per tournament. Check the tournament card for details.
5. Tickets cannot be carried over to the next day. They reset to 100 by the bell.
6. Tickets will be refunded in the following specific cases:
a. Tournaments being scrapped or cancelled
b. Incomplete team formed
c. Teams/Player not randomly selected
d. Technical errors in processing tournaments
e. Tournaments unable to be processed
f. Host unavailable
g. Waitlist not-cleared
*Cases subject to change*
Last Updated April 23rd 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.