Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
All Free Fire, COD: M, PUBG and other lobby-based games require an ID and Password for registered players to enter the game lobby and play the tournament.
As a Tournament Host, the ID and Password is provided by buying Room Cards for the respective games. After copying them into the "Lobby" page, registered players can use them when entering the game to access the lobby where the tournament will take place.
Enabling the ID and Password for a hosted tournament helps your Club Followers easily join in and start playing, helping boost your Club's popularity and Follower count.
To enable ID and Password for a lobby, you should:
- Launch the app and tap the "Content" tab below
- Choose your tournament and select the "Lobby" tab
- Select "Create lobby" and then the "Lobby 1" button
- Enter the "Room ID" and "Password" and see it on the tournament feed
You can follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
Note: To do the same as a Follower instead, check out this guide.
How can I do this?
Note: Enabling ID and Password for a lobby can only be done in the "Creator's space". If you want to access this from the "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Launch the app and select the "Content" tab.
2. Scroll down and choose the particular tournament.
3. Select the "Lobby" tab.
4. Press "Create lobby".
5. This will create a "Round - 1" card. Tap "Lobby 1" to get started.
6. Enter the ID and Password in the given spaces under "Room ID" and "Password". Press "PUBLISH" after.
Note: You should create the Room in the particular game first. Otherwise, those who registered will not be able to play the tournament.
7. A green "Lobby details published successfully" banner will indicate the ID and Password have been added.
8. This will now appear on the main Tournament feed for the players to see and join. It will also be sent via notification to all registered players. You can even share it via social media if you choose.
That's all folks! Have fun enabling and sharing the ID and Password for future tournaments.
Last Updated 13th January 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.