This article will be divided into two sections:
- How to delete a Guild War?
- How to edit a Guild War?
How to Delete a Guild War?
1. Launch game.tv on your device and click on the drawer icon available on the top left.
2. Select the “Guild and communities” option.
3. Click on the “More >” button available under the “Guild war” tab.
4. Press and swipe the particular guild war challenge which you wish to delete and you will see a bin icon inside a red circle.
Note: For deleting a guild war, you will be required to be an admin.
5. Click on the bin icon and a “Delete Challenge” pop up will be visible for reconfirming your decision of deleting the guild war click on the delete button inside a blue box.
Voila! That is all you need to do for deleting a particular guild war.
How to edit a Guild War?
1. Install game.tv on your device and click on the drawer icon visible on the top left.
2. Click on the “Guild and communities” option.
3. Select the “More >” button available under the “Guild war” tab.
4. Hold and swipe the guild war you are willing to edit and you will see a pen icon inside a grey circle.
Note: You need to be an admin for editing a particular guild war. Also, the edit option is not available once the guild war is accepted.
5. Click on the pen icon and you will see various edit options in the required fields given. Click on the "Post" option once you have made the required changes.
Note: A separate "challenge deleted" notification won't be provided to the guild admins since only the admin himself can delete it. Also, Guild war tournament can be be deleted in both published and unpublished state.
That's that! Your Guild Wars have been edited and ready to be played.
Last Updated 30th June 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, let us know right away. We’re always ready to help.