Note: As usual, we request you to upgrade our app to the latest version to avail this, and many more fixes, features and games to enjoy.
Wondering how Fan Pass benefits you as a Guild Admin? Excited on using it to create more gaming content? This guide is here to help?
If you want to know all about Fan Pass as a Guild member, check out this guide.
This article is divided into 2 sections:
- How to access your Fan Pass data?
- How to create exclusive offerings for Fan Pass-holders?
Note: You not only need to be a Guild Admin but your Guild needs to be approved for Fan Pass access. Raise a ticket to facilitate this process.
How to access your Fan Pass data?
1. Launch game.tv on your device and click on the drawer icon located at bottom right.
2. Select the “Guilds and communities” option.
3. Under the “My guilds” section, select the Fan Pass-enabled guild you're an admin of which (if you cannot find it, click on the “more >” button located top right).
4. On the Guild Page, the following Fan Pass data will be shown:
a. Fan Count: Number of Members who have purchased either a Weekly, Daily or Monthly pass.
b. Monthly Earnings: Current month's earning from the Fan Pass.
5. Click on it to be taken to the "Fan Pass Insights" page. Here, you'll see two tabs at the top:
i. Date: Click on the arrow next to the month and year to see data of previous months.
ii. "Current Income...": Your current earnings.
iii. "Active pass holders": Count of members holding passes that are still active.
iv. "SALES STATS": Count of "Daily Pass", "Weekly Pass" and "Monthly Pass".
v. "TRANSACTIONS": Details of members who purchases a Fan Pass.
b. "All Time": Repeat of above, except without the Date and showing stats from the time Fan Pass was introduced in your guild.
Voila! You can now access your Fan Pass stats with ease.
How to create exclusive offerings for Fan Pass-holders?
game.tv offers special toggles to enable Fan Pass exclusive content, only for those holding a Fan Pass. These are:
1. Exclusive Tournaments: To know how to get to the page, refer to this article. Remember to select toggle "Guild", select the guild and then choose the "Fan pass exclusive" toggle.
2. Exclusive Video Shorts - To know how to get to the page, refer to this article.
3. Fans' Zone:
a. To know how to get to the page, refer to this article. Select Fans' Zone up top.
b. Fans' Zone is only accessible to Guild Admins and Fan Pass holders.
That's that! You're ready to take your Fan Pass exclusives to the next level.
Last Updated 07th July 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, let us know right away. We’re always ready to help.