You may send your feedback or report an issue with using game.tv to Customer Support. They can guide you on how to resolve the issue or take steps to address it in future versions.
To send feedback, you should:
- Tap on "More"
- Choose "Send feedback"
- Fill in the details and press "Send"
From version 2.2.0 onwards, game.tv can gather relevant technical information and send it for a better diagnosis and faster resolution. The checkbox to allow game,tv to gather the necessary technical and system information is enabled by default as shown below.
The detailed steps below will guide you on how to send feedback or report a problem.
How can I do this?
1. Open the game.tv app and tap the "More" tab below.
2. Choose "Send feedback".
3. Choose one of the following options in the popup that is displayed:
- Suggestion: Suggestions for improvement, we're all ears!
- Bug: When you feel something is not right while using the app.
- Other: To communicate anything else, choose this option.
4. Next, describe the issue and upload a screenshot so that we too may see what you are seeing .
Note: Please add as much detail as you can to the description to make it easier for us to understand your feedback/problem,
5. You can also add your email address so that Customer Support may reach out to you with an acknowledgement or a resolution.
6. Before you send the feedback, please tick the checkbox so that game.tv can gather relevant technical information and send it for a better diagnosis and faster resolution.
7. Press "Send" and your feedback will on its way!
That's all folks! Now you know of a simple way to communicate with us.
Check out the next section to get answers to some questions you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why should I enter my email address?
A. Your email address lets Customer Support send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your feedback, ask for further clarity, or suggest a workaround, or a solution.
Q. Is it necessary to tick the checkbox before I press send?
A. Yes, please do, if you're experiencing any problems with using the app, e.g., app is slow to respond, or feels slow to use, or there are unexpected errors etc. Having access to these details will help us analyze them to identify the root cause so that we may resolve the issue at the earliest. However, If are suggesting improvements or providing other feedback, you may chose not to tick the checkbox.
Last Updated 15th December 2021.