As a Club Admin or Manager, you can easily delete messages in the Club chat that may be spam, or inappropriate, or simply irrelevant. With this ability, you can also keep your Club chat focused on specific announcements or updates to your Club.
To do this:
How can I delete message(s) in Club chat?
Note: The option to delete Club chats can be found in the "Gamer's space". If you want to access this from the "Creator's space", refer to this guide.
1. Launch the app and tap on the Clubs tab below.
2. Tap on your Club from the list that will be shown. If you cannot find the Club there, press “more” located on the top right corner of your screen.
4. Now, long press on a message (or multiple messages) that you want to delete.
Note: The total number of messages you've selected will be shown at the top.
5. Once you have selected the messages to be deleted, tap on the bin icon.
6. Lastly, select "Delete" in the confirmation pop-up to proceed.