As a Gamer, you can showcase your prowess by sharing gameplay recorded on Gameshots to your favorite Club and stand out from other Club Followers.
As a Creator, sharing Gameshots clips can help your Club grab all the attention, increase Club's popularity and also boost your Follower count.
Note: The steps to share Gameshots clips will be the same for both Followers and Creators.
To share a recorded clip:
- Launch Gameshots on your desktop and click on the Play button on the left-hand side
- Scroll through all or search for the recorded sessions available under "My sessions" tab and choose the session containing the clip you want to share
- Click on "Share on game.tv" to share it on your favorite Club
- Add the description, tags and choose a Club where you want to share it
- Once done, tap the "Share" button. That's all you have to do to upload it to the desired Club
To view your uploaded gameplay on game.tv:
- As a Creator, tap on the"Content" tab and press the "Play" icon to view the videos you've uploaded.
- As a Gamer, tap on the "Clubs" tab and open the Club where you've uploaded your videos. Next, tap on the "Play" icon where you'll be able to see the videos you've uploaded to this Club.
Follow through the detailed steps and illustrations given below to get started.
Note: You'll need to have recorded a clip or session (series of clips) on Gameshots to share them on game.tv. To know how, refer to this guide.
How can I share my clips with a Club?
1. Launch Gameshots and click on the Play button, as shown below.
2. Choose the session that contains the clip you want to share. To find a specific session, you can either search for it or click on "Sort by date" to rearrange the sessions which are already shown on your screen.
3. Next, click on the clip you want to share from the list. Click on "More" to see all clips of the session.
4. Click on the "Share on game.tv" button, as shown below.
5. If you haven't linked your game.tv account yet, you'll be asked to do so now. To know more, refer to this guide.
6. Once you have logged in, enter the following details:
- A short description, to describe the clip
- Tags to make your clip easy-to-find
Once the details have been added, choose the club where you'd like to share the clip and select the thumbnail by going through the frames.
7. After entering the required info, click on "Share".
8. A "Processing" bar with the percentage will show up. Wait for it to fill up.
9. After this, a green-boxed "Share success" will confirm that your video has been uploaded.
Check out the next section to know how to view the uploaded Gameshots videos on game.tv.
How can I view uploaded Gameshots videos on game.tv?
You can view the videos you've uploaded on game.tv as a Creator or as a Gamer.
Viewing uploaded videos as a Creator
Note: All uploaded Gameshots videos can be found in the "Creator's space". If you want to access this from the "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Launch game.tv and tap the "Content" tab.
2. Press the play icon, as shown below.
3. You'll find your video here. Tap to view it.
Viewing uploaded videos as a Gamer
1. Launch game.tv and tap on the "Clubs" tab.
2. Choose the Club where you've uploaded your gameplay.
3. Press the play icon, as shown below.
4. Tap on "My shorts" to view the videos you've uploaded to this Club.
Voila! You can now easily share your favorite gameplay moment using Gameshots on any of your followed Clubs.
Last Updated 17th April 2022.
Thank you for using Gameshots. Let us know if you have any further questions, we’re always ready to help!